11. About 40% of patients ______ come to the Dearfield Emergency Room have only minor injuries.
D. whose are
12. To save time and costs, Alberta Industries recommends that any associates who travel for business ______ the amount of luggage they carry.
B. to minimize
C. have minimized
13. ______the start-up venture is risky, Mr. Skinner is still willing to invest $2 million of his own money in it.
A. Even though
14. With Nuoxin Bank, you will not be charged any additional fees for online banking ______.
15. Before our conversation yesterday, Paul ______ the word “brouhaha.” Now he hears it everywhere.
A. has never heard
B. had never heard
C. was never heard by
D. was never hearing